söndag 20 juni 2010

When You Tell The World You're Mine

Idag har jag jobbat fram till kl 16. Då kom mina två hjärtan in till Valbo och när klockan närmade sig 17 så åkte jag och Thelma till Josse för en liten träff med tjejerna från jobbet. Vi fikade gott och pratade en massa. Thelma och Vera lekte en hel del men tyvärr blev det inge kort taget. När jag kom hem hade Tommy och Erik lagat fläskfilé med potatisskruvar och sallad, mums!!

Denna fantastiska låt som sjöngs på det kungliga bröllopet känner jag direkt att jag vill ha på mitt bröllop. Jag har fått bröllopsnojja tror ja :) Men jag skulle gissa att jag förmodligen inte är ensam om det just nu.

I'm standing by an angel
tears well up inside
feelings of belonging
Of gratitude and pride

I'm blinded by your presence
In this moment that we're in
If God was to describe you
Where would he begin
Your colours blend together
And you become the light
If only you could see the way you shine
Darling, when you tell the world you're mine

You're the future I believe in
I know you, through and through
Your each and every heartbeat, every breath
Eveytime I look at you

I'm blinded by your presence
In this moment that we're in
If God was to describe you
Where would he begin
Your colours blend together
And you become the light
If only you could see the way you shine
Darling, when you tell the world you're mine

You're mine, against all odds my love
What we have, it is unbreakable

If God was to describe you
Where would he begin...

I'm blinded by your presence
In this moment that we're in
If God was to describe you
Where would he begin
Your colours blend together
And you become the light
If only you could see the way you shine
Darling, when you tell the world you're mine

I'm standing by an angel...

Imorgon fm ska vi på öppna med Anna och Alvin. På kvällen är det sista gången på vår Hjärt-Lungräddning(barn)kurs som jag och Tommy har gått.


Kram från oss!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar